Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Shieldwall Miniatures Vikings - Painted

I've painted up those lovely Shieldwall Miniatures Vikings that Johnny sent me and here is the results:

4-point Saga Warband
Warlord

first unit of Hirdmen

first unit of Hirdmen

first unit of Hirdmen
second unit of Hirdmen
second unit of Hirdmen

second unit of Hirdmen


first unit of Bondi

first unit of Bondi

first unit of Bondi

second unit of Bondi

second unit of Bondi

second unit of Bondi

Rather washed out picture of a four-point Saga Warband


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking warband. You've motivated me to finish up my Beserkers. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys really look the business! I like them. One of these days I want to paint some vikings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good. The leader definitely looks better with a coat of paint- he looked like a tall dwarf originally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent painting. Those look like an excellent range of figures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments, they were a great set of figures to paint.

    Johnny has sent me some Berserkers and bowmen that I hope to have in my hands in a few days, I'll get them posted as soon as I have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And fantastic shields, I love the style, really in keeping with the muted tones on the figures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on them Vikings. Any news on when they will Be released?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've spoken to Johnny and it looks like they will be released at Salute.

    ReplyDelete