Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 11 March 2018

American Civil War: Confederates (11)


It's been a non-productive couple of weeks, the first first week we were on a vacation in Florida, and although kayaking, manatee viewing and visiting Disney World are great fun they are not conducive to getting any figures painted. Last week I was on a business trip to Georgia and came back with a rotten cold so gaming activities are curtailed.



I did manage to do a bit of figure painting since the last update though. Before I went away I had done the base-coats on a Confederate 3" Rifle from the Perry Miniatures American Civil War Artillery set, so between the vacation and business trip I managed to get the highlights done.

The bases were done this weekend in time for the blog update. I tried not to get too much snot on them :)


The crews are individually mounted and the gun in un-based, allowing me to switch crews with the 12lb Napoleon with a Union crew that I painted back in December.


The vacation was not completely devoid of gaming activities, I did assemble another unit of Union cavalry in Florida and they made it back safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment