Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 15 March 2015

Jump off points and barbed wire sections


When I completed the Germans a few weeks ago I forgot to make any Jump Off markers for our Chain of Command games, so, this weekend I knocked four up. The resin bits are from the Great Escape Games 'Fistful of Baggage', the posts are bamboo skewers and the barbed wire from North Star.


Very much inspired by the ones that chum James did for his French. I have also knocked up another dozen barbed wire sections, this should take me up to about 36" of double sections for our games. I probably need another session, but have run out of the GF9 wire from Northstar.


I have written an article about how to make the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment