Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Monday 1 September 2014

Finishing of the Falange (Again)


It was only a few weeks ago when I announced to the world that my Centuria of Falangistas was complete. However, after a duff eBay deal where I managed to inadvertently purchase another 28 of the buggers I was soon enlarging my collection of Blue-shirts.


So, I would like to say that I have just painted my last Falangista, however, we know that may not be the case.


 They were done in my standard scheme and this time to speed up the process the blanket rolls were ledr in either Russian Uniform or German Camo. Beige.


All the models are from the Empress Miniatures Spanish Civil War range.



Eagle readers will notice I have done an LMG team armed with a Chauchat Machine-gun. This is not actually a Falangista model, but is from the Spanish Foreign Legion set, I purchased these in anticipation of painting a bunch of Foreign Legion, given the wrong figures arrived that soon put paid to that. The gorillo is quite close, but the facial hair does not really match in with the Falange.




Here are a few more close-ups.




 The figures look a little glossier in the photos than they actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment