Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Nationalist PaK36 and Republican tank commander



Bloody hell, this football is getting in the way of painting progress, I've watched most of the games now but the brushes have hardly been picked up.

That BA-6 armoured car I painted a few months ago has finally had a commander painted. This chap is from the Mutton Chop Very British Civil War range, available from Empress Miniatures. He has quite a natty sweater on to I went for an Aran Wool look.


We cannot have all that Republican armour running amok, so I have also painted a Nationalist PAK36 that I picked up at Partizan when I purchased the Tiznao. I have made my first attempt at a Buntfarbenanstrich like camouflage pattern.

Unfortunately, when I took the photos the PVA I had used to stick the guns down had not quite dried.



Here are some more close-ups of that tank commander and the anti-tank gun.








No comments:

Post a Comment