Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Saturday 1 February 2014

Last few DAK for Quint...

... or so I thought.

Before Christmas Quint gave me 40 DAK to paint and as I was between projects I took them on.

Today I finished the bases on the last fifteen and gave them a blast of Testors so here are a few shots.



MG34 team

Officer with MP40
Radio Operator

Rifleman

Rifleman
I'll hand them over at the club this week.

Unfortunately, on Tuesday Quint came up with the payment in the form of two BlitzKreig Matilda II and four BlitzKreig MkVIB Lights but also asked me to do another twenty DAK for him, I don't know where I will get the time!









No comments:

Post a Comment