Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 19 January 2014

Plodding on through the AfrikaKorps

Not very productive this week,just another ten Perry Miniatures AfrikaKorps towards the 40 I am doing for Quinton. 

I've mixed it up a bit this time, rather than having them all in the 'official' green uniform, I did five in beige trousers and five with beige tunics.

Only 15 to go now.

The lighting was not so good today, so apologies for the low quality of the photographs.



Here are a few close-ups, pity about the lighting conditions.






2 comments:

  1. Very effective painting! They really look nice. Though judging from the pictures it seems to me like the Desert Rats are way better sculpted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do think that they are as well sculpted as the Desert Rats, but I think I have more of a liking for those. I don't plan to do any AfrikaKorps for myself.

      Delete