Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 6 October 2013

Another section of Indian Infantry

What with the Colours and Worlds events and a busy schedule of working away I've been a bit quiet on the painting front.

I had this section base-coated and washed at least five weeks ago, but I made the time this week to finish off the highlights and do the bases. They got a coat of Testors yesterday and I took some photos while cooking breakfast this morning.

These are all Perry Miniatures plastics were painted using my usual method.

Some of the photos are a bit blurry, sorry about that.

Indian infantry section

Indian infantry section

Rifleman

Rifleman

Sapper

Rifleman

3 comments: