Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

French Limbered Artillery

Well a bumper second update today, I'm really spoiling you.....

We had a trip into the picturesque harbour town of Padstow today and fortunately Rick Steins chippy was closed so we managed not to have a Rick Stein lunch on top of a Jamie Oliver breakfast - that would have been too decadent.

So, back to the Swallows for a sandwich and some more painting time - hurrah!

I managed to get all the highlights done on the French Limbered artillery piece, I now join Quint in the ability to move my artillery around during our Black Powder games. Like the Hussars, when I get home I'll sort out the base and a coat of varnish.

Now we know the opening hours, we'll give Rick Steins chippy another go later in the week.

Enough cuisine based banter, on to the gun....





4 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'll hopefully get them based up and varnished this weekend when I get home. Will have some completed shots up on Sunday or Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the luxury of limbers - you know you've arrived when you get some limbers finally bought and painted!
    JJ

    ReplyDelete