Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

Copyright © 2011-2024, Paul Scrivens-Smith

All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the creator.

Sunday 19 February 2012

8th Army and Afrika Korps

I finally finished off a lot of the 8th Army and Afrika Korps troops I had been working on over the back end of last year but never got around to photographing them. While I had the camera out today to take the pictures of the Napoleonics that I had finished I took the opportunity to take photographs of a few of the troops I had been working on.

All the vehicles are GHQ and the infantry are Adler


DAK Panzer III Kompanie

DAK Schutzen Kompanie

British 25-pdr battery

British A9 Cruiser Squadron

British 2-pdr battery

British Infantry battalion
Hopefully, I'll get the chance to play some BlitzKreig Commander with them soon. So many games to play, so little time.

2 comments:

  1. They look good. I've got a pile of GHQ waiting for CWC for North Africa but with GHQ figs. May look at some of the Adler as well but keep them on separate bases. I love the GHQ models. They paint up really easily and look great.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really like the Adler infantry, lots of detail and character in them. I think I was put off by the original GHQ infantry. The GHQ armour, vehicles and guns are excellent though.

    ReplyDelete